Human resource and Payroll Management (HR-Payroll) is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. It is designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives. Human resource management is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and systems. HR departments are responsible for overseeing employee-benefits design, employee recruitment, training and development, performance appraisal, and reward management, such as managing pay and benefit systems.
some of HR-Payroll features are :
1. Managing your Employees
2. Managing Time Keeping to control employee working time
3. Provides Quota Overview of your employees
4. Provides Monthly Pay-slips
5. Manage Vacations .
6. Managing the Termination of Employees
7. Shift Management and much more…….